59 Collinson Street, Westcourt
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 620 Square metres
Sold By David Jeffries
This high set home has fantastic street appeal and an excellent location!
It is particularly suitable for tradespeople, hobbyists or anyone who needs storage space!
Upstairs features include:
- Country style timber kitchen with balcony access
- Open plan living/dining room also with balcony access
- Three bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Huge balcony – plenty of space to relax or entertain guests
- Fully airconditioned
Downstairs features include:
- Three large enclosed utility rooms - all with new split airconditioners
- Additional room currently used as an office- new split airconditioner
- Separate shower and toilet
- Huge storage room
- Easy walk to Trinity Bay State High School, TAFE, Park and Genesis Sportsworld.
- 5 minute drive to Cairns CBD.
This property also has an oversized masonry block garage, plus two street access.
The potential rental return would be approximately $480-$500 per week
The current owner has made considerate improvements to the building – completion of the internal downstairs fitout will add so much to this home!
If you desire a Queenslander, need space and want potential to add some value to your investment you should inspect this home!
NB: Downstairs room heights are all 2.2 metres, except the largest room which is 2.3 metres
Contact David Jeffries on 0419 757 597 or Ashley Boxsell on 0435 449 469