29 LUM JIM STREET, Redlynch
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 1579 Square metres
Elevated Location, Scenic Views, Privacy + 1579m2 Lot!
This beautiful home was built by leading builder David McCoy Homes. It has been designed for comfortable tropical living with high ceilings, glass sliding doors and louvred windows to catch the cool breezes.
The top of street location ensures 180 degree scenic views forever. It is situated on a rainforested 1579m2 (0.39 acre) lot and adjoins a seasonal creek on a 158 hectare nature reserve. Your privacy is assured! Wake up to birdsong instead of suburbia.
• Grand entry via beautiful timber staircase
• Spacious kitchen with Essa stone benchtops, gas cooktop, soft close drawers and glass splashback
• Open plan living/dining room with vaulted ceiling, sliding glass doors to the balcony, rear doors for maximum cross ventilation, plus split air conditioner – enjoy the beautiful views!
• Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe, split air conditioner and sliding glass door to the balcony – relax in bed and enjoy the views
• Bedrooms (2) and (3) with quality Fujitsu split air conditioners and built-in wardrobes
• Study/office area – ideal for home office and students
• Main bathroom with separate bathtub and shower – relax in the bath and enjoy the rainforest outlook
• Front balcony overlooking the pool and rainforest
• Huge (approx. 34m2) covered balcony/outdoor entertainment area – you will love having friends and family visit or just sit back and enjoy the stunning 180 views to the Lamb Range
• Totally private inground swimming pool – stay cool this summer
• Double lock-up garage with rear roller door
• Easy care tropically landscaped gardens with watering system
• Rainwater tank plumbed to the laundry & toilets
• Electronic external shade blinds to living/dining room area – stay cool
• Gutter Guard to roof gutters
• Huge 1579m2 rainforested lot – enjoy natural air conditioning and nature at your doorstep
It is only a short walk to Freshwater Creek swimming holes, sports field and walking tracks. There is also a safe cycling/walking path that children can take to Redlynch schools! All Redlynch shopping, medical and sporting facilities are within a 5 minute drive. An easy 20 minute drive will take you to Cairns CBD and Airport, plus the Northern Beaches.
This modern home that has beautiful views, privacy from neighbours, rainforest backdrop and no maintenance requirements – you will love living here!
Call David Jeffries 0419 757 597 or Melanie Gray 0435 449 469 for more information or to arrange an inspection today!
Note: Please do not drive up the private driveway, please park on Lum Jim Street.