14 JASMINE STREET, Redlynch
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 1211 Square metres
Sold by David Jeffries - Redlynch' No.1 Agent!
Escape the madding crowd! This family sized home has 1211m2 (over ¼ acre) of land and a treed easement with a seasonal creek at the rear boundary. The kids can go out the back gate and walk to school without crossing a road.
There is plenty of space for children to play, pets, vege gardens and fruit trees. This local area consists of established homes on larger lots, so it definitely does not feel like suburbia!
• Beautiful new kitchen with stone benchtops, large gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances
• Open plan family/dining room with split air conditioner and patio access
• Separate living room also with patio access – ideal for young children
• Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom, airconditioner and personal patio access
• Bedrooms (2), (3) and (4) all have built-in wardrobes
• Main bathroom with shower over bathtub – great for small children
• Massive (approximately 90m2) covered patio - enjoy the biggest family gatherings in style or just sit back and relax
• Second big (approximately 32m2) covered patio at the rear of the house – perfect for kids to play on wet days, park your bikes, outdoor gym etc
• Very private swimming pool with bench seat for endless summer fun
• Double lock up garage and garden shed
• Huge front and rear backyards – side front gate to patio and backyard vehicle gate to rear easement
• Solar power – save on electricity costs
• Established fruit trees including Guava, Mandarin, Star Fruit. Lime, Jackfruit and Pawpaw
• Short walk to both Redlynch State College and St. Andrews Catholic College
• A few minutes drive to all Redlynch shopping, medical and sporting facilities
• Easy 20 minute drive to Cairns CBD and Airport plus the Northern Beaches
If you need a big backyard, massive outdoor areas, privacy and want the kids to walk to school, this property is deal for you. A rare chance to own an established home in this sought after location – be quick!
Call David Jeffries 0419 757 597 or Melanie Gray 0435 449 469 to arrange an inspection today!