33-35 FROND CLOSE, Redlynch
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 4232 Square metres
Sold By David Jeffries - Redlynch's No 1 Agent !
Escape the madding crowd to your own private tropical oasis – it is definitely not suburbia here!
This beautiful presented acreage home was designed for privacy with the main bedroom area separated from a guest wing – ideal for Airbnb, long stay guests, multi-generational families and older children.
The home sits on a fully fenced 4232m2 (1.04 acre) lot with established tropical gardens, lawned areas for kids to play and a large flat space at the bottom of the lot – perfect for a big shed, vehicle storage, horse agistment or your own personal sports field.
The current owners love their home and have spared no expense presenting it to the market – just move in and enjoy!
• Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooker, walk-in pantry and servery to the patio;
• Open plan living/dining room with vaulted ceiling and bifold glass/timber doors to the patio;
• Main bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom and sliding glass doors to patio;
• Bedroom (2) – built in robe, split airconditioner and sliding glass door to the patio;
• Bedroom (3) – built in robe, split airconditioner and sliding glass door to the front of the home;
• Bedroom (4) – built in robe and split airconditioner;
• Study/Office – adjoins main bedroom and is ideal for professional home office;
• Media room – potential 5th bedroom with sliding glass door to the patio;
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub – great for small children;
• Private rear patio overlooking lawned yard, fire pit & pool area – sit back relax and enjoy the mountain views;
• Huge inground pool with waterfall and benched seats - stay cool this summer!
• Large Gazebo with lights, fans, pool toy storage and further storage underneath for a ride-on mower – you will love relaxing with the family and entertaining friends here!
• Double lock-up garage with rear roller door;
• Mosaic staircase leads down through a tropical garden to large (approx. ½ acre) flat lawned area – build your shed, store your vehicles, play sport or even host a wedding!
• Other features include a 22,500 litre rainwater tank and a 5 kW solar system – save on utilities costs;
• This beautiful home has so many extra features – ask us for our Owner’s Notes for full details;
• Ten minute drive to all Redlynch schools, shopping, medical and sports facilities;
• Three minutes drive to beautiful Crystal Cascades.
• An easy 20—25 minute drive to Cairns CBD, International Airport and Northern Beaches.
If you seek a perfectly presented home in a private and relaxing environment with space for guests you should inspect now!
Contact David Jeffries
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features