34 MAHOGANY STREET, Manoora
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Sold By David Jeffries
PLEASE NOTE: PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE!
The owners instructions are clear – they want it sold ASAP!
This family sized home has room for everyone including a big utility room ideal for a teenagers retreat or guests staying overnight.
Features include: -
- Spacious kitchen with Tasmanian Oak cupboard doors, gas cooktop & stainless steel dishwasher.
- Open plan living/dining room with split airconditioner.
- Huge main bedroom with quality Mitsubishi split airconditioner.
- Bedrooms (2) (3) (4) & (5) all have quality Fujitsu / Panasonic split airconditioners.
- Additional utility room ideal for teenagers retreat or guests.
- Two bathrooms.
- Front and rear covered patios.
- Solar power – save on electricity costs.
- Large 733m2 lot with garden shed and plenty of room for kids to play, pets and vegie gardens.
- Short walk to Piccone’s Village on Pease Street and Raintrees Shopping Centre.
- Easy 10 Minute drive to Cairns CBD & Airport.
Located with Whitfield State School & Trinity Bay State High School Catchment areas.
The owners are upsizing and have found their dream home, so want their current home sold ASAP – make an offer today!
Call David Jeffries 0419 757 597 or Sheree Bennett 0435 449 469 for more information or to arrange an inspection today!