15 Ethel Close , Redlynch
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 962 Square metres
Private Tropical Oasis!
PLEASE NOTE: PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE!
Escape the madding crowd! This well maintained home is located on a huge 962m2 (nearly ¼ acre) lot in a very quiet close – no drive through traffic! The rear of the property adjoins the rainforested Harvey Reserve so your privacy is assured!
You will love coming home to your own private tropical oasis!
Features include: -
- Spacious kitchen with modern appliances overlooking the patio.
- Open plan family dining room – quality Fujitsu split airconditioner.
- Very large utility room / study – ideal for work from home or overnight guests.
- Main bedroom with built-in robe and airconditioner.
- Bedrooms (2) & (3) both have built in robes & airconditioners.
- Massive (8.1 x 5.7m2) rear patio overlooking the pool with a beautiful & relaxing rainforest outlook, plus an external toilet for convenience.
-The big inground pool has timber decking and is surrounded by lush tropical vegetation – very private & cool!
- Huge 962m2 lot has a big backyard and adjoins Harvey Reserve – definitely does not feel like suburbia here.
- Double carport, lock-up storage room & freshly painted inside complete this home.
- Located at the end of no through road cul-de-sac, with plenty of room for kids to ride their bikes, play cricket etc.
- Easy walk to Redlynch Village Green (2.26 hectare park), Red Beret Hotel & Redlynch Shopping Village.
- Five minutes drive to Redlynch State College, St Andrews Catholic College & Redlynch Central Shopping facilities.
- Easy 20 minute drive to Cairns CBD, International Airport & Northern Beaches.
Forget travelling – just stay home and enjoy your own piece of backyard paradise – you will love entertaining friends here!
Properties with leafy locations like this are becoming so much harder to find, so if you want to escape suburbia inspect today!
NB. THIS PROPERTY IS VACANT AND READY FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE INSPECTION.
Call David Jeffries 0419 757 597 or Sheree Bennett 0435 449 469 for more information or to arrange an inspection today!