10 Eucalyptus Drive, Redlynch
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 600 Square metres
Easy walk to schools – Vehicle Access to Yard! - Best Value in Redlynch!
This home is perfectly located within an easy walk to both Redlynch State College and St Andrews Catholic College – forget the morning drive and save on petrol costs!
It is freshly painted modern and well maintained, so you can just move in and enjoy!
- Open plan living/dining room – modern split air-conditioner to keep you cool!
- Modern kitchen
- Main bedroom – ensuite bathroom and modern split airconditioner.
- Bedrooms (2) & (3) - both have built-in wardrobes & modernsplit airconditioners.
- Covered east facing patio – no hot afternoon sun here!
- Outdoor heated spa and gazebo – the perfect place to relax!
- No rear neighbours – enjoy your privacy
- Vehicle access to spacious backyard – park your tinny or trailer off the street & room for a pool and shed!
- Potential rent for the investor of $420pw (approx.)
The huge 5539m2 (1.36 acre) Sally and John Mitchell park is just 50 metres down the road – great for children to safely play. It is only two minutes drive to all Redlynch shopping and medical facilities. An easy 15 minute drive will take you to Cairns CBD and International Airport.
This property is vacant and ready for the new lucky owner. It is excellent value so be quick to arrange an inspection!
NB. THIS PROPERTY IS VACANT AND READY FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE INSPECTION.
Call David Jeffries 0419 757 597 or Sheree Bennett 0435 449 469 for more information or to arrange an inspection today!