18 / 132 Stoney Creek Road , Kamerunga
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
Barron River Rainforest Frontage – Unique Apartment!
This fantastic apartment has an elevated position amongst the treetops. The tranquil rainforest outlook is exclusive to Barron Villas – there is no other apartment complex comparable in Cairns. Overlooking the rainforested banks of the Barron River and with a backdrop of the Barron Falls National Park you will never feel like you are living in suburbia!
- Open plan living/dining room with split air conditioner and rainforest outlook
- Spacious kitchen
- Huge main bedroom with built-in wardrobe, split air conditioner and private access to the balcony
- Big 2nd bedroom also with built-in wardrobe and split air conditioner
- Bathroom with corner bathtub
- Large balcony with private rainforest outlook – wine, dine or just relax and enjoy the beauty of nature
- Lock-up garage for your vehicle or secure storage
- Swimming pool and tennis court in the complex – stay cool or get some exercise!
- Plenty of guest car parking spaces
This apartment is located in an idyllic rainforest environment! The family friendly swimming holes and cascades of Stoney Creek are also just down the road at the lower section of the Barron Gorge National Park – one of Cairns hidden gems! Children love this place!
It is only a ten minute drive to both Redlynch & Smithfield shopping facilities. An easy 20 minute drive will take you to Cairns CBD and International Airport.
If you want to escape the madding crowd, but be in close proximity to all essential services then you should inspect this property – it is priced to sell!
Call David Jeffries 0419 757 597 or Sheree Bennett 0435 449 469 for more information or to arrange an inspection today!