31 LUM JIM STREET, Redlynch
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 1658 Square metres
Sold by David Jeffries - Redlynch's No1 Agent!
This beautiful home has been designed for easy tropical living, capturing cool breezes from the elevated location. The top of the street position has beautiful mountain views, privacy and no rear neighbours. Wake up to the sound of rainforest instead of suburbia!
- Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooker, servery to the balcony and a beautiful view – you will love cooking here!
- Open plan living / dining room opens to the balcony (with views) and rear rainforest deck.
- Main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite bathroom, stone top dual vanity and private balcony.
- Bedrooms (2) & (3) both with walk-in robes and quality fujitsu air conditioners.
- Main bathroom with spa bath.
- Study / Office – work from home or keep an eye on the kids homework!
- Front balcony with beautiful mountain views – relax and entertain in style!
- Rear timber deck – chill out in the rainforest.
- 4th bedroom downstairs - ideal for teenagers, guests or media room.
- 3rd bathroom – adjacent to 4th bedroom with stone vanity tops.
- Storage room.
- Double lock-up garage with rear vehicle door.
- Energy efficient design features including high ceilings, insulated walls & hot water heat pump.
- Huge 1658m2 rain forested lot – enjoy natural air conditioning and the beauty of nature at your doorstep.
It is only a short walk to Freshwater Creek swimming holes, sports field and walking tracks.
There is also a safe cycling / walking path that children can take to Redlynch schools! All Redlynch shopping, medical and sporting facilities are within a 5 minute drive. An easy 15 minute drive will take you to Cairns CBD & International Airport and the Northern Beaches.
If you seek a modern home that has beautiful views, privacy from neighbours, rainforest backdrop and no maintenance requirements then this property will tick all your boxes!
Call David Jeffries 0419 757 597 or Sheree Bennett 0435 449 469 for more information or to arrange an inspection today!