34 Jak Gee Street, Redlynch
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 2123 Square metres
Prestige Home + 2123m2 Land – Potential Air BnB!
This beautiful contemporary home was designed and built by Bluewater Builders to take advantage of the huge (2123m2) tranquil rainforest setting.
The combination of high ceilings, louvered windows and multiple balconies creates a cool environment where you can enjoy a tropical lifestyle with total privacy.
The clever design includes a parents retreat plus separate guest accommodation –parents, the kids and visiting relatives will love this huge (402m2 under roof) home!
It has been built and fitted out to the highest quality standards and will please the most fastidious buyer – you will not be disappointed!
Upstairs features include:
- Gleaming kitchen with stone benchtops, quality Bosch appliances and soft close drawers
- Open plan living/dining room with super high ceilings, bamboo flooring and relaxing rainforest outlook
- Separate media room – enjoy movie nights and big sporting events in comfort
- Separate parents bedroom wing with ensuite bathroom (dual vanity) walk-in robe and private balcony
- Bifold doors lead to a huge covered patio/balcony with gas bbq connection and rainforest outlook – perfect for entertaining or just sit back and relax
- Powder room and additional balcony
Downstairs features include:
- Bedrooms (2), (3) & (4) – two with balcony
- Family bathroom with stone benchtops
- Separate guest bedroom with ensuite bathroom, kitchenette & private balcony – perfect for long stay guests, extended family or Air BnB
- Spare room – ideal for hobbyist or potential 6th bedroom + hidden door opening to hall (plumbed for aircon & coldwater)
- Study area
- Double lock-up garage with internal access, plus guest carpark
- Laundry with stone benchtops
Other features include:
- Private swimming pool surrounded by tropical rainforest – have some family fun in complete privacy (includes pool cover for winter)
- Wired for generator connection
- Under house storage, garden shed and fenced pet area
- Secondary access to rear of property for boat or vehicle parking
- Outdoor pizza oven for party nights
- Gutter guard fitted to roof gutters
- Massive 2123m2 (over 1/2 acre) rainforested lot with seasonal creek at boundary – enjoy nature at its best
- Five minutes drive to all Redlynch schools, shopping, medical & sporting facilities
- An easy 22 minute drive to Cairns Hospital, CBD & International Airport
If you seek a contemporary home with guest accommodation and privacy in a tranquil environment you should inspect.
The owners definitely want their amazing property sold, so have priced it way below replacement value – be quick!
Call David Jeffries 0419 757 597 or Sheree Bennett 0435 449 469 for more information or to arrange an inspection today!