39 Daphne Drive , Redlynch
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 1179 Square metres
Sold by David Jeffries - Redlynch's No1 Agent!
The owners instructions are clear - they want their wonderful home sold! The asking price has been reduced - This is unbelievable value!
Escape the madding crowd to your own private tropical oasis. This huge steel framed home has been designed and built to maximise the rainforest outlook, views and prevailing breezes. It has a blue chip elevated location in Panoramic Views Estate. It also adjoins a huge 4.93 hectare nature reserve, so your privacy is assured! Ideal for AirBnb, multi-generational families and long stay guests.
Top Floor - Level (2)
- Beautiful timber kitchen – sparkling stone benchtop, Smeg appliances, servery to the balcony + ceiling fan
- Open plan living/dining room.
- Bedrooms (1) & (2) with built in wardrobes + ceiling fan (Bed 1)
- Spacious bathroom with corner bath.
- Huge wraparound balcony – with ceiling fans - the perfect place to entertain, relax or just enjoy the views!
- Cardiff Natural Air cooling system
Middle Floor – Level (1)
- Bedrooms (3) & (4) with built in wardrobes.
- Second living area (media) & study nook - split air conditioner
- Second bathroom.
- Big laundry.
- Large wraparound balcony with ceiling fans – relax!
Bottom Floor (Ground Level)
- Huge 5th bedroom (8.9 x 4.9 metres) with 3rd bathroom + ceiling fans – ideal for teenagers, extended family, long stay guests, professionals office or potential Airbnb
- Large wraparound veranda – relax!
- Natural Kwila timber decking.
- Super private swimming pool – stay cool this summer!
- Double carport
- Storage shed ( 6.1 x 3.1 metres)
- Additional covered area – small vehicle parking.
- Polished timber flooring throughout living areas & bedrooms.
- Vacumaid ducted vacuum system throughout the house.
- Beautifully landscaped tropical gardens on fully fenced 1170m2 lot (over 1/4 acre).
- Electric vehicle entry gates
Two minute drive (or you can walk) to all local shopping facilities, hotel, and public transport. Located within the Freshwater State School & Redlynch State College senior school catchment areas. Easy 15 minute drive to Cairns CBD & International Airport, plus the Northern Beaches.
This huge home provides a private & tranquil environment surrounded by nature, but is still so close to everything! It is vacant and ready for your new dream lifestyle!
The property is priced well below replacement value, so be quick to make an offer. Don't miss this very unique opportunity - the owners are very serious sellers!
Call David Jeffries 0419 757 597 or Sheree Bennett 0435 449 469 for more information or to arrange an inspection today!