33 Eugenia Crescent, Redlynch
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 903 Square metres
Sold by David Jeffries - Redlynch's No. 1 Agent!
Head up the hill away from suburbia and enjoy cool breezes and views of the Coral Sea on the horizon! This beautiful home has been designed for the tropics with louvered windows, balconies and polished timber flooring.
- Centrally located kitchen overlooking the pool with mountain views – no chores here!
- Adjoining dining room and living room – sit back, relax and enjoy the outlook
- Second living/media room with private balcony – perfect for teenagers
- Main bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe is located away from the other bedrooms – enjoy your privacy
- Bedrooms (2) & (3) both have walk-in robes and quality Fujitsu split air conditioners
- Bedroom (4) is suitable for small children, guests or a dedicated home office
- Main bathroom has a separate shower & bathtub
- Big covered balcony with views to Mt Whitfield & the Coral Sea on the horizon – you will love relaxing and enjoying the outlook here
- Very private inground pool with timber decking – escape the summer heat and enjoy some family fun
- Covered downstairs patio is the perfect alternate place to relax or kids to play on wet days
- Lock-up storeroom – plenty of space here for a workshop, sports equipment & hobbies
- Double Carport
- Stunning tropical landscaped 903m2 block of land gives you privacy and a relaxed holiday feeling
It is only a few minutes drive to local schools, shopping, medical and sports facilities. The Cairns CBD, International Airport and the Northern Beaches are a very easy 15 minute drive.
This home is located in arguably the best area of Redlynch. It has an elevated position plus mountain & sea horizon views. It is priced to sell – be quick!
Call David Jeffries 0419 757 597 or Sheree Bennett 0435 449 469 for more information or to arrange your inspection!