40 McBride Street, Redlynch
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 700 Square metres
Sold by David Jeffries - Redlynch's No. 1 Agent!
Think location location! This beautifully built home was constructed by long established Leary builders. The large outdoor patio has been positioned to maximise the views of the huge patio & rainforested creek at your back fence. You will be able to stroll out the back gate and go walking, cycling & running on the dedicated pathway all the way to Brinsmead. The huge park is ideal for kids to play or to exercise the dog.
- Open plan living/dining room with relaxing rainforested views
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops & stainless steel appliances
- Separate media room – watch your favourite movies & sport in comfort
- Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe & external door (nice views)
- Three additional bedrooms
- Main bathroom with separate shower & bathtub
- Huge covered patio – sit back, relax and enjoy the views or entertain in style
- Big tradesperson shed with shelving (6x4 metres), plenty of room for hobbies & storage
- Vehicle access to the backyard – park your trailer, boat or caravan on site
- Plenty of backyard space available for kids, pets and a pool on this larger 700m2 lot.
- Additional features include vaulted ceiling, rainwater tank & electric hot water heatpump
This home has an outstanding location with a massive open space park & Freshwater Creek behind the property. The kids can cycle to school and it is only a 5 minute drive to all Redlynch amenities. An easy 20 minute drive will take you to Cairns CBD & International Airport, plus the Northern Beaches.
If you want to escape suburbia and need a shed plus room to park your boat be quick to take a look!
To inspect call David Jeffries 0419 757 597 or Sheree Bennett 0435 449 469.