4 Mistletoe Close, Kamerunga
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 1000 Square metres
Sold by David Jeffries
This fantastic home is located at the end of a quiet close and is very private! It has open space at the rear and side boundaries, so you will never feel hemmed in by neighbours – sit back and enjoy the beautiful views of the nearby canefields and distant Mt Whitfield.
The surrounding natural landscape provides cool breezes all year and a very relaxing environment.
It has a huge 1000m2 (nearby 1/4 acre) block of land which is very low maintenance. There is room for a big shed, pool, pets, vege gardens and kids to safely play.
- Large open plan family/dining room with gorgeous views – split airconditioner
- Spacious kitchen
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms (2), (3) & (4) all fit queen size beds (Bedroom 3 has amazing views)
- Main bathroom with separate shower & bathtub
- Huge 10 metre x 4 metre covered rear patio – sit back in privacy and enjoy the views!
- Covered front verandah
- Double lock-up garage
- Attached carport – fits two smaller vehicles
- Beautiful big backyard with room for a game of cricket – endless possibilities here!
- Located in the original Redlynch Village estate just a short walk to Peace Lutheran College
- Situated in the Freshwater State School catchment area and the Redlynch State College Secondary School catchment area
- Five minutes drive to Redlynch shopping facilities
- Easy 15 minute drive to Cairns CBD & International Airport; plus the Northern Beaches.
A rare opportunity to purchase a family home with a 1000m2 block of land in a very private & special location – be quick!
Contact David Jeffries 0419 757 597 or Sheree Bennett 0435 449 469 to arrange an inspection.