5-7 Watervale Close, Redlynch
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 1.27 Hectares
Sold by David Jeffries - Redlynch's No. 1 Agent
This beautiful home was designed by multi-award winning Chris Vandyke Designs within the environmental context of it’s location!
The layout maximises shading, cool breezes, cross ventilation, privacy, views and the indoor/outdoor living experience!
You will enjoy unobstructed sweeping views across Redlynch Valley, multiple areas of open land, rainforest walkways and absolute total privacy from neighbours.
The owners have just completed a meticulous property improvement program, so it will be a low maintenance home for many years!
Upstairs features include:
- Stunning new kitchen by Cairns Cabinet Works with gas cooker & stainless steel appliances
- Open plan living/dining room with high vaulted ceiling, beautiful polished tropical hardwood floors and views everywhere you look
- Main & second bedrooms with wonderful views!
- Impressive new bathroom – separate free standing bath, double wash basin & rainforest views
- Large wrap around balcony – enjoy expansive views and cool breezes whilst entertaining or relaxing – no hot afternoon sun here!
Downstairs features include:
- Third & Fourth bedrooms with garden views
- Rumpus room opening to covered patio
- Second bathroom with dual wash basins
- The ground level is ideal for older children, long stay guests or extended family accommodation
- All rooms have quality Daikin reverse cycle split airconditioners
- Elevated 1.27 Hectare (3.13 acres) block of land with low maintenance cleared areas and established gardens
- Rainforest pathway including over 39 metres of timber boardwalks – perfect for kids and adults to explore, relax or just get back to nature
- Multiple outdoor garden spots to retreat, read or just enjoy the natural surroundings.
It is just only a few minutes to Freshwater Creek swimming holes, Redlynch schools, plus all shopping and medical facilities. An easy 20 minute drive will take you to Cairns CBD & International airport, plus the Northern Beaches.
This magnificent property has only one acreage neighbour and adjoins a 74 hectare reserve – your privacy forever is assured!
The owners have priced it to sell and it is listed way below replacement value – be quick to inspect your new lifestyle!