9 Elkhorn Close, Redlynch
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 981 Square metres
Sold by David Jeffries - Redlynch's No. 1 Agent
A very rare opportunity to buy a family home on a huge 981m2 block of land at Redlynch Grove. This property is located in a quiet close surrounded by established homes all on larger blocks of land – does not feel like suburbia and your privacy is assured!
- Sparkling kitchen overlooking the patio & pool – walk-in pantry and servery to patio
- Open plan living/dining room
- Main bedroom – ensuite bathroom, split air conditioner and tv connection
- Bedrooms (2), (3) and (4) – all double bed sized
- Compact home office
- Modern main bathroom – bathtub for the kids
- Huge covered rear patio – entertain the biggest crowd in style, no hot afternoon sun here!
- In ground pool – spa jets + shade sail + big timber deck – stay cool this summer!
- Colourbond shed with power, plus extra vehicle parking bay – secure your toys, boat and trailer.
- Vehicle access to huge backyard on fenced 981m2 land
- Plenty of room for children to safely play, pets and vegie garden
If you do not want to live in squeezy suburbia and enjoy an outdoor lifestyle then you should inspect this home – the kids will love the backyard!
It is an easy walk to both Redlynch State College and St Andrews Catholic College from this home – avoid the traffic grind and save on petrol costs!
It is only a few minutes drive to all Redlynch amenities and an easy 15 minute drive to Cairns CBD and Cairns International Airport.
This fantastic family home has it all – big 981m2 block of land, pool & shed. It is priced to sell so be quick to inspect.