34 Michaelangelo Drive, Redlynch
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 891 Square metres
Price Reduced - Walk to Schools, Huge Lot & Creek Frontage!
A rare opportunity to buy a lifestyle home!
This “Shane Pratt” built home has an enviable location overlooking a rainforested seasonal creek (Rice’s Gully). Situated on a huge 891m2 block of land it does not feel like suburbia – you will escape the neighbours here!
It has vehicle access to the backyard and a solid masonry block constructed shed to secure your big toys in comfort!
The house was built to a higher standard with internal masonry block walls, tiled roof and larger bedrooms – check the floorplan!
• Centrally located kitchen overlooking the patio & pool – big pantry, gas cooktop & servery.
• Open plan living / dining room adjoining the patio – pool & creek views.
• Separate media room – great for movie nights & teenagers retreat.
• Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe and external access door.
• Bedrooms (2), (3) & (4) are all larger than normal and have built in robes and external access doors – perfect for teenagers.
• Separate office – ideal for study.
• Huge secluded patio overlooking the pool and seasonal creek – you will love this space!
• Private swimming pool with shade sail – stay cool this summer!
• Second covered patio at the rear of the home - perfect play area for small children.
• Solid masonry block shed (6 x 3.7 metres) with additional slab, covered storage & shade sail – ideal to store your big toys, hobbies, workshop or cool man cave! (Check the floorplan)
• Private 891m2 block of land with vehicle access to the yard & shed – (electric gate near shed not connected)
• Solar power plus electric hot water heat pump – save on electricity cost!
• Other features include wheelchair friendly access, fully tiled flooring and third toilet in laundry.
• Walk across the road to Adventure Gully Park and brand new children’s playground, plus The Corner Store and public bus stop are nearly at your front door.
• Easy walking distance to both Redlynch State College & St Andrew’s Catholic College – avoid the traffic and save on fuel costs.
All Redlynch shopping, medical and sporting facilities are just a few minutes away. It is an easy 15 minute drive to Cairns CBD & International Airport.
Large family homes on big blocks of land with a pool, shed and creek frontage are rarely available at Redlynch Grove! This is the first time this property has ever been offered for sale, so be quick or miss out!