34 Michaelangelo Drive, Redlynch
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 891 Square metres
Best Value - Walk to Schools, Huge Lot, Creek Frontage + Shed!
The owners instructions are clear - this fantastic home must be sold!
This “Shane Pratt” built home has an enviable location overlooking a rainforested seasonal creek (Rice’s Gully). Situated on a huge 891m2 block of land it does not feel like suburbia – you will escape the neighbours here!
It has vehicle access to the backyard and a solid masonry block constructed shed to secure your big toys in comfort!
The house was built to a higher standard with internal masonry block walls, tiled roof and larger bedrooms – check the floorplan!
• Centrally located kitchen overlooking the patio & pool – big pantry, gas cooktop & servery.
• Open plan living / dining room adjoining the patio – pool & creek views.
• Separate media room – great for movie nights & teenagers retreat.
• Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe and external access door.
• Bedrooms (2), (3) & (4) are all larger than normal and have built in robes and external access doors – perfect for teenagers.
• Separate office – ideal for study.
• Huge secluded patio overlooking the pool and seasonal creek – you will love this space!
• Private swimming pool with shade sail – stay cool this summer!
• Second covered patio at the rear of the home - perfect play area for small children.
• Solid masonry block shed (6 x 3.7 metres) with additional slab, covered storage & shade sail – ideal to store your big toys, hobbies, workshop or cool man cave! (Check the floorplan)
• Private 891m2 block of land with vehicle access to the yard & shed – (electric gate near shed not connected)
• Solar power plus electric hot water heat pump – save on electricity cost!
• Other features include wheelchair friendly access, fully tiled flooring and third toilet in laundry.
• Walk across the road to Adventure Gully Park and brand new children’s playground, plus The Corner Store and public bus stop are nearly at your front door.
• Easy walking distance to both Redlynch State College & St Andrew’s Catholic College – avoid the traffic and save on fuel costs.
All Redlynch shopping, medical and sporting facilities are just a few minutes away. It is an easy 15 minute drive to Cairns CBD & International Airport.
Large family homes on big blocks of land with a pool, shed and creek frontage are rarely available at Redlynch Grove! This is the first time this property has ever been offered for sale and it is priced to sell!
Contact David Jeffries 0419 757 597 or Sheree Bennett 0435 449 469.