22-24 Kehone Street, Redlynch
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 798 Square metres
Freshwater Creek Frontage
Think location location! The large family home (261m2) overlooks beautiful Freshwater Creek and the adjoining grassy parkland.
Wake up to the sounds of nature, then sit back, relax and enjoy the rainforest & mountain views – it is definitely not suburbia here! This property is very private!
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooking, island bench & stainless steel appliances
- Open plan living/dining room opening to the patio – perfect for entertaining
- Separate media room – ideal for movie nights and also potential for 5th bedroom
- Study nook for students or a home office
- Large main bedroom including ensuite bathroom with dual vanities & separate bath & shower, walk-in wardrobe and sliding glass door to the patio
- Bedrooms (2), (3) & (4) are all queen bed sized with built-in robes and split airconditioners – plenty of space for teenagers
- Main bathroom has separate shower, bathtub & vanity – ideal for busy families
- Big covered patio overlooks the backyard and has scenic rainforest & mountain views – the place to relax!
- Fenced 798m2 lot – room for a pool & shed
- Other features include extra high 2.7 metre ceilings, rainwater tanks and drive through double garage
- Walk out the back gate to a huge park and Freshwater Creek – take the dog for a walk, go for a run or cycle on the dedicated pathway.
All Redlynch shopping, medical and sporting facilities are within a 5 minute drive. An easy 15 minute drive will take you to Cairns CBD & International Airport and the Northern Beaches.
This beautiful home has the features you need in a very unique and rare location – you can literally walk out the back gate and enjoy a walking/cycling path, parkland, swimming holes and nature at its best!