8 Cyathea Close, Kamerunga
- 6 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 890 Square metres
Treetop Tranquillity + Six Bedrooms!
This modern Queenslander style home has an elevated location to catch the cooling breezes! Wake up to the sounds of nature and be surrounded by rainforest – definitely not suburbia here!
This home has been designed for tropical living with high ceilings, plenty of glass louvres, timber casement windows and suspended timber flooring – you will not get hot here!
Upstairs features include:
- Large living room with cathedral ceiling – gaze out to treetop views!
- Kitchen with gas cooking and adjoining dining area (new cooker to be installed)
- Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe and balcony
- Three additional bedrooms (potential media room)
- Main bathroom
- Tiled deck – the perfect place to relax
Downstairs features include:
- Bedrooms (5) & (6) – ideal for teenagers, long stay guests
- Third bathroom
- Additional living space
- Huge outdoor timber deck – entertain the biggest crowd of friends or massive kids play space.
- Also super large laundry and double garage.
This fantastic home is located in a rainforest environment, but is low maintenance! The family friendly swimming holes and cascades of Stoney Creek are just down the road at the lower section of the Barron Gorge National Park – one of Cairns hidden gems!
It is only a five minute drive to both Redlynch & Smithfield shopping facilities. An easy 15 minute drive will take you to Cairns CBD and International Airport.
If you want to escape the madding crowd, but be in close proximity to all essential services then you should inspect this property! It is priced well below replacement value so be quick!